Benny Roshan, Esq., chairs Greenberg Glusker’s Trust and Probate Litigation Group. Benny’s practice encompasses all aspects of litigation involving substantial trusts and estates, including guardianship and conservatorships. For nearly twenty years, Benny has successfully represented a wide range of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in disputes involving trusts, fiduciary appointments, accountings, removal, and surcharge. Benny is recognized by Chambers and Partners in their High Net Worth Guide for 2021 and 2022. In 2018, the Daily Journal named Benny one of the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in the State of California. Benny has authored several articles including “Best Practices Guide for Fiduciaries and Their Representatives” and “View from the Bench” with the Honorable Reva Goetz, both published by the American Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Litigation Committee, and “Surviving Trial Crunch Time,” published in The Recorder.
- What is competence? What is the relationship between age and competence?
- Why discuss this topic?
– Evolving nature of competence analysis
– Early detection and identification of the “gray zone”
- How do issues of competence arise in probate litigation?
- What are the signs of age-related cognitive impairment?
- How can you protect yourself and others?
This activity has been approved for 1 CLE unit in Competence.
*Parking will NOT be validated.
Greenberg Glusker Attorneys: please contact Sheenika for your private registration link.